This article describes a workaround for an error "The file transfer is stalled â no response from receiver on port 3725" caused by multiple traces of Block Based driver BLKwatch library process in the source server.
1. Long on to the Source Linux server and remove the OFX directory from /boot.
2. Forcibly kill the ofxcontrollerd process using pkill -9.
3. Perform an rpm âe ofxcontrollerd to remove this service.
4. Remove the contents of the platespin directory /lib/modules/2.6.18-128.2.1.el5 (This path could vary based on the version).
5. Remove blkwatch.conf file from the /etc file system.
6. Remove all of the PS-snapshot Mounts from the Logical Volume manager.
7. Remove all of the .block_bitmaps files from each of the Presented LUNS under the /U file systems.
8. Remove BMAPUTIL and BLKconfig from /sbin.