Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 2
How to set Post Office log settings through Post office Web Console which allows extensive logging options for troubleshooting without requiring to restart the POA.
- Launch Consoleone.
- Right click on the POA, click on Properties
- Click on GroupWise | Agent Settings and Enable Http, enter user name and password, click Apply and OK.
- Launch the web browser enter http://IP_Address_of_Pos_Office_Server:7181
- Click on Configuration tab and click on log settings link.
- Select the appropriate log level options and select other options as per required
- Click on Cycle Log. Click on Submit.
Note: Click help on Http Web Console for more details of settings.