Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
Under very specific conditions, Citrix web interface hangs with ZENworks iPrint Policy configurations.
When ZENworks agent is installed and service running on xp sp2 or 3, stand alone Citrix apps (not ZENworks deployed) using citrix web client interface hang on logging in/mapping drives ONLY under the following conditions:
- ZENworks agent service running (Manually stopping the service fixes the issue temporarily).
- iPrint policies in effect on the device, with more 1 iprint printers installed via a ZENworks iPrint policy (for some reason just one iprint printer install doesn't cause the hang).
- In 2 above, a non managed device with same iprint printers installed does not hang.
- Only when the device outside the firewall, for example remoting in from home use.
- From inside the site, this does not hang. No VPN is used, the citrix server and iprint printers have public IP addresses.
For ZCM 10.3: This is fixed in version 10.3.3 - see KB 7007641 "ZENworks Configuration Management 10.3.3 - update information and list of fixes" which can be found at https://www.novell.com/support
For ZCM 11: Reported to engineering.