Novell Data Synchronizer Connector for Mobility
Novell Data Synchronizer Connector for GroupWise
Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack
After adding the users to the GroupWise and the Mobility connector, the Mobility Monitor page shows "Deleted" against the user after restarting the connectors.
User gets deleted from the mobility connector after restarting the datsync services.
To resolve the issue, remove all entries for that user in datasync database. To do so, please follow the steps below:
Please be careful while following these steps as incorrectly modifying the database can destroy the mobility server.
- Delete the user from both the connectors.
- Open a terminal window for the Datasync server.
- Type the following command psql -U datasync_user datasync
- Enter password for the datasync database. If the database password is not known, please check /etc/datasync/configengine/configengine.xml file as the password is stored in plaintext in the following format
- Type the following command select dn from targets;
- Check if the user is present in the listed user list. Copy the entry for that user.
- Type the following command to delete the user from the datasync database delete from targets where dn='cn=user,o=context';
- Replace cn=user,o=context with the one that was copied in step 6.
- Exit by typing \q
- Restart the Datasync services with the command rcdatasync restart
- Add the user to both the connectors .