Novell Client 2 SP1 IR5
Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 8
Windows 7 64bit
Creation timestamp, Modification timestamp and Accessed timestamp remain same as creation timestamp even after modifying the file.
Steps to Duplicate :-
- Login to NetWare Server and map a drive to any volume on the server.
- Create a text file and check the timestamps
- Modify the text file created in step 2 after couple of mins
- Save and exit.
- Right Click the file modified in step 3 and click on properties. Created, Modified & Accessed will show the same time.
For Example :-
Created: Today, February 08,2011, 17minutes ago
Modified: Today, February 08,2011, 17minutes ago
Accessed: Today, February 08,2011, 17minutes ago
Expected behaviour :-
- Creation timestamp should be the actual time when file was created.
- Modification timestamp should change only if we modify the file and not when we just access the file.
- Accessed time should change when we access the file as well as when we modify the file to reflect the actual time when the file was accessed/modified.