Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2Novell ZENworks 11 Configuration Management Business Objects Reporting
Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management with Support Pack 3 - 10.3 Business Objects Reporting
Following a Network Discovery, create a custom report using the manageable devices filter.
Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Release 2 devices are not included in the report
For ZCM 10.3: This is fixed in version 10.3.2 - see KB 7007237 "ZENworks Configuration Management 10.3.2 - update information and list of fixes" which can be found at https://www.novell.com/support
For ZCM 11: Reported to Engineering
(note that this is covered in the "Known Issues " section of the ZENworks 11 readme at https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks11/readme/readme_zenworks11.html#brkkr33)
- In ZENworks Control Center, click Reports .
- Click ZENworks Reporting Server InfoView .
- Click New > Web Intelligence Document .
- Delete the Manageable Devices object in the Query Filter pane.
- Include the Linux, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 devices:
a. In the Universe pane, navigate to ZENworks > Discovered Devices > General Discovered Device Attributes > Network Device Type .
b. Drag the Network Device Type object to the Query Filters pane.
c. In the Universe pane, navigate to ZENworks > Discovered Devices > Manageable Device Attributes > Manageable Device - Operating System .
d. Drag the OS Category and OS Platform objects to the Query Filters pane.
- Click the Define filter type icon next to each filter.
- Select Value(s) from list from the pop-up menu.
- Select the desired values, then add them to the List pane.
- Click OK .