With user source reporting, It is possible to view the details of a user from the user source configured with the ZENworks.
A pre-defined report is introduced to give this information.
See the following details of an individual user from the Zenworks configured user source.
- Identify the list of users inside a User source group and view the details of each user.
- Identify the list of user inside a User source context and view the details of each user.
- Link a Bundle assignment report to User details report, and find out the user details of every assigned user or user group/folder of each bundle.
It has following optional prompts:
- User Id : Enter the user unique name out the list of values suggested.
- User Folder : Enter the user Folder name out the list of values suggested.
- User Group : Enter the user group name out the list of values suggested.
- LDAP UID : This is for linking with the Bundle assignment report.
There are two ways to use this report:
- Directly run this report. Select the value for any of the prompts . It will get the details of the users selected.
- Link with the Bundle assignment Report.
In Windows <ZENworks Home>/logs/ZRS_LDAP_Driver.trace
In linux /var/opt/novell/log/zenworks/ZRS_LDAP_Driver.trace