Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 2 Hot Patch 1
With client 8.0.2 build 90840 Users receives an error D107.
When user receives an email with an attachment,he clicks on forward but before sending this message he try to save it with Ctrl + S but he receives the error D107 in online mode.
If the user is in caching mode,the attachment is getting replaced by another mail.
Reported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate
- User A receives an mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- User A sends this email as an attachment to User B
- User B open the email and open the attachment (mail from email@example.com)
- User B clicks on Forward
- User B saves this email without sending by clicking Ctrl + S
- User B receives a D107 error in online mode. If User B is in caching mode, the attachment is getting replaced by another mail.