Novell Data Synchronizer
Novell Data Synchronizer Connector for Mobility
Novell Data Synchronizer Connector for GroupWise
Novell GroupWise 8
New Appointments/Mails don't reach the Device
Unable to sync new appointments/mails on the Device
Initial Sync pulls down old emails/appointments but no new mail or appointment reaches the Device
"Skipping item because it is in a disallowed folder" message in the default.pipeline1.groupwise-Appinterface.log
Initial Sync pulls down the existing emails and appointments but new emails and appointments do not reach the device
- Login to GroupWise Client as the problem user.
- Make sure that Mailbox folder is not below the Documents folder or the Tasklist folder.
- Make sure that the Calendar folder is not below the Documents folder or the Tasklist folder.
Events under Documents and Tasklist folder are ignored by the GroupWise Connector. Therefore, if Mailbox/Calendar folder is under the Documents/Tasklist folder, it is ignored by the GroupWise Connector.
- Upgrade to Mobility Pack 1.1.2 or later. Mobility Pack 1.1.2 or later can be downloaded from https://download.novell.com/patch/finder and select Data Synchronizer in the Products. Follow the instructions in the following TID to apply the latest patch
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7007012&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_TID_1_1&dialogID=238696405&stateId=0 0 238698486 0 238698486
- Login to Web Admin by going to https://IPAddressOfMobilityServer:8120/login
- Click groupwise (GroupWise Connector).
- Click "Edit XML Source ".
- Change "<allowDocumentsFolder>0</allowDocumentsFolder> " to "<allowDocumentsFolder>1</allowDocumentsFolder> ".
If <allowDocumentsFolder> tag does not exist, please add it below the <PhoneMessage>0</PhoneMessage> tag. Example
- Click Save Custom Settings.
- Restart Data Sync by typing "rcdatasync restart " and press Enter.
If the Calendar folder is not under the Documents folder and the new appointments are still not working, please follow the steps in the following TID
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7008852&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_TID_1_1&dialogID=125530810&stateId=0 0 261040708 0 261040708