An alternate zman command "linux-export-actions " has been provided to facilitate scripted bundle creations.
To avoid editing of XML files manually:
- Create an empty linux bundle in ZCC
- Using zman bundle-export-to-file command, create the bundle XML for the bundle.
Note: Steps 1 and 2 need only be done once.
- Using the bundle XML, create any new bundle using zman bundle-create
- Create the action XML for the RPM packages to to add to the bundle:
zman linux-export-actions command
- Add the packages to the bundle using zman bundle-add-actions command with the action XML as argument.