To restore the Novell Access Governance Suite database as it was at the completion of installation.
It is recommended to run a database backup prior to this process, as all data will be completely removed from the Access Governance Suite appliance. Refer to the Administratorâs Guide section Backing Up the Database for an Access Governance Suite Appliance.
1. Export the Metadata configuration. Refer to the Administratorâs Guide section Exporting and Importing System Metadata for Access Governance Suite.
2. Logon to the appliance as the âadminâ user
3. Stop the Access Governance Suite services.
a. sudo /etc/init.d/aveksa_agent stop
b. sudo /etc/init.d/aveksa_server stop
4. Change to the following directory path:
5. Enter the following command:
sudo -u oracle ./createSchema.sh
6. Restart the Access Governance Suite services
a. sudo /etc/init.d/aveksa_agent start
b. sudo /etc/init.d/aveksa_server start
The createSchema.sh script resets the AveksaAdmin account password to its default.
At the initial access to the Access Governance Suite appliance, a prompt will be issued to change the default password.
The Metadata configuration may now be imported.