Novell NetWare 6.5Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 8
- Stop tomcat "java -exit "
- Load Tomcat 4. Command to Load Tomcat "tomcat4 ".
- Go to logger screen check for error message.
- Error message tccheck:Ldap is not up yet; waiting
- LDAP connectivity not found on ldap://localhost:636
- Please load NLDAP and then manually execute command sys:/tomcat/4/bin/startup. If your server host certificate have change recently, executing sys:/system/tckeygen.ncf may be needed to restore secure LDAP connectivity.
- Go to server console type command "tckeygen " This command will import certificate for you.
- Stop tomcat "java -exit " after java exit type command "tomcat4 " to load tomcat on server.
- Go to server console check if you see same error message. Check for message webaccess ready for work
- This means your webaccess application is successfully loaded. Open browser try to access webacess.