Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 2
Novell Identity Manager 3.5
Novell Identity Manager 3.6
When GroupWise 802 was shipped, one of the admin files had a name change and one was dropped completely. The currently available GroupWise IDM drivers now fail to work as there isn't one that takes advantage of this change.
This has been reported to engineering.
The current workaround is to uncheck the box in ConsoleOne that locks out older clients:
- Right click on the Post Office object and select Properties
- Under the GroupWise tab, select Client Access Settings
- Uncheck both boxes under the Lock Out Older GroupWise Clients
- Click Tools | GroupWise System Operations | System Preferences
- Select the Admin Lockout Settings Tab
- Uncheck the option "Lock Out Older GroupWise Administration Snapins"