Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 2
Send mail function not working from Office 2007
Reported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate
- Install Groupwise 8.0.2 client on workstation.
- Install Microsoft office 2007 on workstation.
- Don't enable integration in Groupwise client.
- Open Microsoft Word 2007. Type few thing in word file.
- Click on office button in Microsoft Word 2007.
- Click on Send email.
- You will see error message " Login Failed. You must log on to Microsoft
Exchange to access your Address book". Error Code "Unspecified Error".
- Enable integration in Groupwise client.
- Now try sending email from Microsoft office 2007.
- you will find mail window.If you send message it will reach to recipient.