Novell eDirectory 8.7
Novell eDirectory 8.8
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux
Novell Open Workgroup Suite (NOWS)
Novell Open Workgroup Suite Small Business Edition (NOWS SBE)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
After CA recreation in eDirectory the Catalina.out file shows the error " Caused by: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The certificate issued by OU=Organizational CA, O=Novell is not trusted; "
- From iManager or ConsoleOne
- Go to CA properties.
- Under Certificates export the Self Signed Certificates with the name trustedrootcert.der and save it to the filesystem.
- Copy the trustedrootcert.der to the linux filesystem.
- Use the keytool utility to import the trustedrootcert.der to the keystore file /var/opt/novell/tomcat5/conf/cacerts with the following command
keytool -import -alias <alias_name> -file <location of exported der file> -keystore /var/opt/novell/tomcat5/conf/cacerts
- Restart eDirectory with the rcndsd restart command
- Restart Tomcat (command varies with platform. Usually something like rctomcat5 restart)
- Verify that the error is gone by checking the Catalina.out file and doing the required operation.