Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 2
Copy email function not working
Reported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate
- Login as user to GroupWise client.
- Open any mail select address From filed. Right click Copy mail.
- Open new mail right click paste in To: Filed.
- You will see mail id copied in To: filed.
- Open mail which has Underscore & hyphen in mail address.
- Select From field right click copy mail.
- Open new mail right paste in To: Filed.
- The previous item in your clipboard will paste into the To: field.
- It will not paste the current item.
- This only happens when either the name of the person or the actual email
address has a Hyphen or Under score in it.