This article discusses about an issue were Reports show target servers produce more CO2 than source servers and displays incorrect change values (%).
Annual Energy Cost
CO2 Emissions (lb/yr)
This issue happens when field CO2 on some of the servers are blank. Follow the below workaround to overcome this issue.
1. Identify the Server and go to the properties page >> Custom Fields Tab.
2. Note the original Energy Consumption value, then change it to another number.
3. Click on CO2 box, notice its value has changed.
4. Go back to Energy Consumption page and enter the original value noted in Step 2.
5. Click on the CO2 box and click on it again. The correct value should be displayed.
6. Continue this procedure for all affected servers.
7. Rerun the report to verify all the values again.