Novell GroupWise 7.0.3
Creating external users to route email to a different domain with that domain listed in the Internet Addressing does not work. Non-GroupWise domain needs to be created for this situation.
Follow the following steps:
- Launch the ConsoleOne.
- Highlight GroupWise System.
- Then create new Non-GroupWise Domain Right, Click on GroupWise System | New | Non-GroupWise Domain, when prompted enter Domain name ('gmail-ext') and Link to Domain the where the Gwia is located.
- Open the properties of Non-GroupWise Domain (i.e.'gmail-ext') and go to internet addressing Set Override Preferred Addressing format as UserID@Internet domain name.
- Set Override on Allowed Address Format and select only UserID@Internet Domain name.
- Set Override on Internet domain name and type external internet domain(i.e. abc.com).
- Then create to new Highlight Non-GroupWise Domain(gmail-ext), right click | New | External Post Office, give name as 'gmail-post'.
- Now Create New External User under 'gmail-post'. Give user name as 'gmailuser'.
- Open the Properties the 'gmailuser' and in Identification tab, enter his Given Name and Last Name.
- Then go to Account tab and enter Account Id as gmailuser.
- Then got to Distribution list tab and add this user to desired Distribution list.