GroupWise stores the creator's name in the Domain Database and Post Office Database and there are cases when even though the modification is not made by the creator, the entries in the POA logs makes it look like the creator is modifying the user database. The POA log file even shows entries related to the creator even when the creator no longer exists in eDirectory. This does not indicate any problem and is working as designed.
StatusReported to Engineering
- Create a user named "user1" in eDirectory and give him admin rights to eDirectory Tree.
- Create a user named "user2" in GroupWise.
- Login as "user1" in eDirectory.
- Create a GroupWise Distribution List named "DL1".
- Add "user2" as a member of the Distribution List.
- Login as "admin" in eDirectory.
- Delete "user1".
- Now make any change in the "user2" object and the POA Log file will show the following
16:16:47 0BB ADM: Completed: Update object in post office - Group Membership
mygwdom.mygwpo.DL1 (Administrator: (MYTREE) user1.my, Domain: mygwdom)