âCould not create SSL/TLS secure channelâ
âAn error occurred in the Operations Framework server:
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end of the pipe.)â
The above error occurred due to SSL certificate that was assigned to the Forge VM when it was attached to the domain and obtained it under the fully qualified name of the Management VM. Hence after it is moved out of domain the FQDN is no more valid and fails to connect via secure channel.
- Launch MMC and add Certificate (Local Computer) snap-in.
- Navigate to Personal Store and select all certificates.
- Go to All Tasks and Export them to a file as a back up.
- Then delete all in this store
- Reboot the Forge Management VM