1. Perform the initial configuration of the Forge appliance and assign a new hostname.
2. After full configuration of the appliance, reboot the appliance to have all settings committed (hostname).
3. When the appliance comes up, change hostname using the Forge UI.
4. Reboot Forge Appliance to have the hostname change done completely.
2. Change directory to "/etc/vmware/ssl: cd /etc/vmware/ssl".
3. Delete the two rui (command syntax: * files: rm -f rui*).
4. Restart the ESX Host daemon (command syntax: service mgmt-vmware restart).
5. Confirm that the ESX server generated new certificate files (command syntax: ls -lah).