Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management Support Pack 1 - ZDM7 SP1 Imaging
Unable to do a local imaging restore of a single partition not possible.
ERROR: "This is not a ZENworks Image File"
To obtain a hot patch with the fix for this problem, follow the instructions in KB 3484245 "Updates to Novell ZENworks 7 Desktop Management" which can be found at Novell Support
- Install Windows XP SP2 on NTFS and create 1 or more NTFS data partitions,
leave space for an extra ext3 partition
- Fill up the different NTFS partitions with data so that the image file will
get bigger than 2 GB... my one ended up to be more than 6 GB
- Boot with imaging CD and create & mount ext3 partition
- Create local image file on the local ext3 partition using standard imaging
- Try to restore only the first partition out of the image to the machines