Novell GroupWise 8
GroupWise Client crashes while trying to "Modify Recipients" for some appointments
GroupWise Error [d107] while trying to "Modify Recipients" for some appointments
If the Sent Item for the corresponding the Calendar Appointment is missing, then it causes the error and the crash. Do not delete the Sent Items for the Calendar appointments.
StatusReported to Engineering
Missing Sent Items for the corresponding Calendar entry
Steps to Duplicate:
- Login as a user and send an appointment to multiple users with subject "appt1".
- Delete the corresponding Sent Item entry from the Sent Items and Trash.
- Switch to Calendar and right click on the appointment that was sent in step 1.
- Click "Modify Recipients..."
- Error message "GroupWise Error [d107]""Record not found. Contact your system administrator." is displayed.
- Click OK
- GroupWise Client Crashes