- Windows workstation is accessed by multiple people
- Windows user name is the same for each person
- eDirectory user name is different for each person
- Users only do a 'workstation only' login and do not log into the directory.
- Secure iPrint printing is used on the workstation
Set "iprntcmd -c" to be run as a log off script by following these steps:
- Click Start -> Run -> type 'mmc' -> click OK.
- Choose: File -> Add/Remove Snap In -> Add... -> Choose 'Group Policy Object Editor' -> Add -> Finish -> Close -> OK
- Expand the "Console Root" folder -> double-click 'Local Computer Policy'
- Expand 'User Configuration' -> Highlight 'Scripts (Logon/Logoff) -> double-click 'Logoff' -> click 'Add'
- For 'Script Name', enter iprntcmd
- For 'Script Parameters' enter -c