Novell GroupWise 8
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
Open Enterprise Server (OES) Linux based
GroupWise Monitor on Linux does not save the input provided through web console in Preference -- Setup -- Notify.
The changes do not show up on the web console (blank) and does not save in Monitor.xml either. The same works with Windows Monitor application.
Reported to Engineering.
- Stop monitor agent by typing the following command on the Terminal
- Edit the monitor.xml file located in /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/share directory by typing the following command on the Terminal
- Make the changes and save the files.
- Start the Monitor agent by typing the following command
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Install GroupWise Monitor on Linux
- Launch web console http://server:8200
- Click on Preferences -> Setup -> Notify
- Try to provide information in the following:
- Notification List:
- Mail Domain Name:
- Relay Address:
- Click on Submit
The information will be lost when submit is clicked.