8.7.4 Setting a Named User Account
The license key supplied with Crystal Reports Server is a Named User account key. The Guest account must be changed from Concurrent User to Named User.
1. On the Windows desktop, click Start > Programs > BusinessObjects > Crystal Reports Server > .NET Administration Launchpad.
2. Click Central Management Console.
The System Name should be your host computer name. The Authentication Type should be Enterprise.
3. Specify Administrator as the User Name. Specify your password (by default, this is blank).
4. Click Log On. In the Organize pane, click Users.
5. Click Guest.
6. Change the connection type from Concurrent User to Named User.
IMPORTANT:You should use the Named User License account to generate unlimited reports.