Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management with Support Pack 2 - 10.2
- From CASA client log or zmd-messages.log:
- -939589602 or C7FF001E (definition is CASA_STATUS_AUTH_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE )
- From server casa-auth-token-svc_stdout.log :
- SEVERE: Error initializing endpoint
java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
- Can't connect from browser to the CASA service on server: https://server:2645/CasaAuthTokenSvc/
For 10.3 see TID https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7005781 for a list of files and how to correct.
For 10.2.x and earlier:
- Check the file at %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\ats\catalinabase\conf\server.xml
- Compare the file in step 1 to the file at %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\tomcat\conf\server.xml for just the settings in step 3.
- Confirm that the settings agree in both files for keystoreFile and keystorePass . They should be the same. The keystoreFile for the CASA service server.xml should point to the same location in ZENworks that is used by the ZENworks Tomcat server.xml
- If they are different determine why they changed to anticipate other problems with the CASA install and do the following:
a. Backup the file at %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\ats\catalinabase\conf\server.xml to another folder outside of the zenworks path for safekeeping.
b. Modify the keystoreFile and keystorePass settings in %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\ats\catalinabase\conf\server.xml to match those from the %ZENWORKS_HOME%\share\tomcat\conf\server.xml
c. Restart the services and retest the CASA service URL: https://server:2645/CasaAuthTokenSvc/ to confirm that the service is up (no errors seen when browsing to this page)
d. Retest login after agent refresh. If it's still failing see TID 3418069 Enable debug logging for ZENworks 10 Configuration Management for more logs to collect.