Novell GroupWise 8
Novell GroupWise 8 Hot Patch 1
Novell GroupWise 8 Hot Patch 2
Novell GroupWise 8 Support Pack 1
Unable to send mails to multiple recipients separated by comma in WebAccess
Unable to use comma as a separator in GroupWise WebAccess when sending mails to multiple recipients
Unable to use WebAccess to send mails to multiple recipients separated by a comma
Unable to use WebAccess to send mails to multiple recipients separated by a ,
Reported to Engineering
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Login to WebAccess.
- Click New | Mail.
- In the To field, copy the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type in the Subject and the Body.
- Click Send.
- Click Finish and Send if spell checker is enabled.
- Once the mail is sent, check the Properties of the Mail that was just sent in Sent Items.
- It shows that the mail was sent to a@.com. (It takes the first word of the To: field and the last word of the To: field and concatenates both).