Novell GroupWise 7
Novell GroupWise 8
How to delete or remove a GroupWise library with its associated document storage area?
To delete or remove a GroupWise library, that is no longer in use or was created for test purposes, with its associated document storage area, perform the following steps:
- Verify that the domain MTA sees the post office as "Open."
- Verify that administrative messages are flowing properly (create a test user and then login, for example).
- Delete the document storage area in ConsoleOne by going to the properties of the library | GroupWise and selecting the "Storage Areas" tab and then highlighting and deleting the associated storage area(s).
- Run GWCheck on the post office and select "Analyze/Fix Library" and check the box for "Remove deleted storage areas." If this library is empty or was created for test purposes, the box "Move documents first" would not need to be checked.
- Right click on the post office | Properties | GroupWise and select the "Libraries" tab and then highlight and delete the entry for the library to be deleted.
- In ConsoleOne, delete the library object.