StatusReported to Engineering
The issue is seen in GroupWise 7.0.3 client including HP3.The issue is seen using mail merge in MSOffice 2003 and MSOffice 2007. Before you start Mail merge login into GroupWise client and setup signature for the user to be prompted before email is sent.
- Start a new word document and click on mailings
- Type Mail Merge on the first line for testing purpose and hit enter
- Start step by step mail merge wizard
- Select emails and click next: starting document
- Select Use current document and click next: select recipients
- Select Type a new list and click create
- Add a few entry with name and email address and save the contact list.
- Click Next:Write your e-mail message. Since we are testing if the signature gets prompted for by the GroupWise client, we dont need to go into much details address book, greetings etc.
- Click Next:Preview your e-mail message
- Click Next: Complete the merge
- Click Electronic Mail.
- Specify To: Email Address and Mail Format: Plain Text. Leave the Subject field blank. Select All in send records and click OK
The message has been sent without being prompted to add the signature.