Novell GroupWise 8
User Defined Fields/Properties does not sync in shared address book
The recipient of the shared address book is unable to see User Defined Fields/Properties
Unable to see User Defined Fields/Properties in the shared address book
Reported to Engineering
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create 2 users in the Post Office - user1 and user2.
- Login as the user1 and create few contacts in user1's Personal Address Book.
- Also create User Defined Properties/Fields in the details of the contacts.
- Now share the Personal Address Book with user2.
- Login as user2 and accept the share.
- The User Defined Fields/Properties will not be seen in the details of the contacts.