Installed in LDAP Application mode
"The specified module could not be found"
Fixed in NSL6.1sp1 Hot Fix 2.
Workaround: Select one of the other LDAP installation options. The problem only occurs when the option to login to LDAP "When SecureLogin starts."
1. Uninstall any previously installed versions of NSL
2. Install NSL6.1SP1 with the following options:
- eDir datastore
- "When SecureLogin starts"
- say no to starting on windows startup
- yes to Citrix and terminal services support
- all other install options at default
4. Install NSL6.1sp1 Hot Fix 1
5. The above error will be returned. If you click "OK" the install proceeds and appears to be successful. Note that the error does not occur when the LDAP option of "when logging into windows" is chosen.