Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux
GroupWise Monitor fails to start GWIA and WebAccess
Unable to configure High Availability for GWIA and WebAccess
High Availability does not work for GWIA and Webaccess
- Shut down the GroupWise Agents.
- Edit /etc/opt/novell/groupwise/gwha.conf file.
- Replace [WEBAC80A] with [WEBAC80A.DomainName] .
- Replace [GWIA.DomainName] with [DomainName.GWIA] .
- Save the file.
- Start the GroupWise Agents.
Doing the above will cause "rcgrpwise status " command to show GWIA and WebAccess as unused but it would still be running in the background.