Archived Content: This information is no longer maintained and is provided 'as is' for your convenience.
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
- SecureLogin 6.1sp1 installed on Citrix Server in LDAP CM mode
- SecureLogin 6.1sp1 installed on workstation in eDir mode
- the problem has also been reported with NSL in AD mode on server and workstation
- "Notepad" as a published app with script that shows messagebox and types
?sysuser and ?syspassword
Error returned when launching published app if SecureLogin is installed but not active on workstation, and is installed and active on the
Error: Unable to Instantiate ScriptBroker module: 80080005
Error: Runtime Error in Program C:\...\WFICA.exe
Bug report has been entered.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Make sure slrnmonitor server is running on Citrix server
2. Login workstation only, enter credentials when prompted to open local cache;
SecureLogin is loaded and active on workstation as well as on server.
3. Launch published app notepad
4. Published app (notepad) launches without error on 10 out of 10 trials. All
is as expected so far.
5. Reboot the workstation
6. Login workstation only, do NOT enter credentials when prompted to open local cache - click "cancel" instead. SecureLogin will not be loaded.
7. Launch published app notepad
8. Published app (notepad) launches without error on 7 out of 10 trials, returns above errors on 3 out of 10 trials.