Novell Access Manager 3.0.3
- Enterpirse mode SSLVPN Clients do not route any private traffic through the successfully established SSLVPN connection.
- Using "netstat -r" show that no routing entries have been added as defined by the SSL VPN Traffic Policy configuration list.
- Reviewing the SSLVPN Client log file the following Warning has been returned by the TAP32 driver:
WARNING: Failed to renew DHCP IP address lease on TAP-Win32 adapter:
The system cannot find the file specified. (code=2)"
There is a timing issue with the TAP32 client driver at the stage the SSLVPN applet will pass the required SSLVPN parameters to the client if the "media status" on the driver is not set to "Always Connected". Basically there are two options in order to fix this issue.
- Uninstall the SSLVPN service from the workstation and run a fresh SSLVPN client install pushed from a SSLVPN service Version 3.0.4 or higher
- Open the advanced tap32 driver setting open the configuration menu for the TAP-Win32 Adapter and select the "Advanced tab and change the Media Status from "Application Controlled" to "Always Connected"