Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 8
Novell iManager 2.7
Using iManager 2.7.2 with the latest plug-in for CIFS, it is not possible to edit or delete a CIFS shares created for a NetWare Server
Current work around:
1. Install iManager Work Station available under:
2. Download Novell Storage Related Plug-in for iManager 2.7 available under:
3. After installation start iManager
go to Configure | Plug-in Installation | Available Novell Plug-in
Install "iManager Framework - 18.104.22.16881017 Support Pack 2 for iManager 2.7"
4. Restart iManager.
5. Install the Novell Storage Related Plug-in for iManager 2.7 by doing:
- iManager go to Configure |
iManager Server | Configure iManager | Plug-in download | de-select"Query download site for new Novell Plug-in Modules (NPM)" | Save |
- After installation start iManager go to Configure | Plug-in Installation | Available Novell Plug-in Modules | Add, add the files coming with "Novell Storage Related Plug-in for iManager 2.7"
6. Restart iManager, under File Protocols you will find the menu NetWare CIFS. Using this you are able to edit and delete Shares on NetWare servers.
StatusReported to Engineering
Sometimes it can happen that under Configure | iManager Server | Configure iManager | no settings are available. This can be solved by (from TID3872340):
Exit all iManager sessions and delete the contents of the 'c:\documents and settings\username\applicationdata\mozilla\eclipse\cache' folder, the problem will then go away until you attempt to run multiple instances of iManager again.