Novell GroupWise 7 Support Pack 3 Hot Patch 1
Attachment file type not recognized if the file name is longer than 115 characters
Double clicking an attachment asks for the application to open the file with if the file name is longer than 115 characters
Reported to Engineering.
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Install GroupWise 7 Support Pack 3 Hot Patch 1 Client.
- Create a text file with name "12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456.txt".
- Compose a new mail and attach the newly created file to the mail.
- Send the mail to any user.
- Login as the recepient.
- Right Click the file and click Open.
- It asks for the Application to open the file in.
- Now Truncate the file name and follow steps 3-6.
- It should open the file in notepad.