Novell GroupWise WebAccess 7 Support Pack 3 Hot patch 1
A Group created using GroupWise Client with a period in its name
ERROR: " The user "username" could not be found. Select a user from the address book" while sending email to a group with a period in the name through WebAccess
Unable to send an email to a group through WebAccess if the Group ID contains a period in its name
Reported to Engineering
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create a Group "abc.xyz" in Personal Address Book using GroupWise Client.and add some members to the Group.
- Launch WebAccess and login as the user.
- Compose a new mail and select the Group from the Personal Address Book.
- Type something in the subject and body and click Send.
- Click Finish and Send.
- The above error message is seen.