Novell GroupWise 8
A distribution list is the member of a personal address book. Members added or deleted in this distribution list is not updated in personal address book.
This has been reviewed by engineering and and found to be working as designed.
If a design change is desired, customer can fill in the enhancement request form at the novell support page.
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create a distribution list in ConsoleOne for example testDL.
- Add few members to this distribution list.
- Login to GroupWise client with a user account.
- Create a personal address book with one member in address book.
- Add testDL distribution list in newly created personal address book as a member.
- Add a new member to distribution list testDL from ConsoleOne.
- Check the personal address book and look at the contents of the testDL distribution list in personal address book. New member is not updated.