Novell GroupWise 8
How to display two Time Zones in Calender?
How to Swap Time Zones in Calender?
1) Login to GroupWise Client, right click anywhere in the calender and select Additional Time Zone.
2) Select Display Additional Time Zone check box.Â
3) Type a label for the additional time zone, such as MST.
4) Select the time zone from the additional Time Zone drop-down list.
5) Type a label for workstation time zone.Â
6) Select the time zone where workstation is located from the workstation time zone drop-down list and click OK.
To swap the two time zones, click Swap in the additional Time Zone window. By clicking Swap, user will also be changing the workstation's time zone.
This is helpful when user frequently travel between time zones, or when user have to schedule meetings across time zones.
This is the new feature added to GroupWise 8 Client and is not available in the older version of GroupWise client.Â