Novell Cluster Services 1.8
1. Configure and activate the new networking hardware
2. Make sure all nodes can ping through the new hardware
3. Using ConsoleOne, change the IP address of each node in the properties of the node object within the cluster object
4. Down the cluster by executing 'ULDNCS' on each node
5. Re-load the cluster by executing 'LDNCS' on the first node, waiting until it has loaded then on each node remaining
It is worth considering the implementation of the NCP EXCLUDE set parameter on the cluster nodes for the private heartbeat interface address to avoid DS traffic attempting to sync to an address which is unreachable from the public network.