TSUsage.exe, the main usage executable, is writing to and clearing out a needed registry value on the Citrix box when started. Need more logic to append instead of clearing out the registry value.
Fixed in ZENWorks Asset Management Interim Release 16 or newer.
Interim Releases can be scheduled to run automatically or can be downloaded manually at https://download.novell.com . The Interim releases can be set up within the ZAM Manager for the Task server to check the site on a scheduled basis, and download and apply them automatically. Please refer to the Help Section for details of how to set up automatic downloads if desired.
Each interim release is cumulative. If Interim Release 16 is not available due to a newer interim release being placed on the website, be assured that the code needed is in the later release.
StatusReported to Engineering
- Check the registry key to see if value exists
- If registry value doesn't exist then add
- If registry value does exist then check to see if UMHelper values are present
- If registry value does exist and UMHelper values are present then ignore
- If registry value does exist and UMHelper values are not present then append values to string.