Novell NetWare 6.5
Novell NetWare 6.0
Novell NetWare 5.1
Installing VMware Tools in a NetWare Virtual Machine.
- Power on the virtual machine.
- Select VM > Install VMware Tools.
- Load the CD-ROM driver so the CD-ROM device mounts the ISO image as a volume. Do one of the following :-
- In the system console for a NetWare 6.5 virtual machine, type LOAD CDDVD.
In the system console for a NetWare 6.0 or NetWare 5.1 virtual machine, type LOAD CD9660.NSS .
- When the driver finishes loading, type vmwtools:\setup.ncf . When the installation finishes, the message VMware Tools for NetWare are now running appears in the Logger Screen (NetWare 6.5 and NetWare 6.0 guests) or the Console Screen (NetWare 5.1 guests).
- Restart the guest operating system. In the system console, type restart server .