Novell Virtual Office
After logging in to Virtual Office, the gadgets are missing. A screen shot example is listed in the Additional Notes section of this document.
- Log in to Virtual Office as a portal administrator. Often, this will be the tree admin. It is done using the same URL that is used when viewing the missing pages and/or gadgets.
- Point a web browser to https://servername/vo/admin.html (where servername is replaced with an appropriate DNS name or IP address of the Virtual Office server).
- Log in with the same administrative user used in step 1, in LDAP format (e.g. cn=admin,o=novell).
- Click on "Page Sets".
- Select "VO Default Page Set".
- Click on "Assign".
- Click on "Add".
- Enter the container, in LDAP format (e.g. "ou=container,o=novell"), that contains all of the users who utilize Virtual Office. This will typically be a top organization in the tree (e.g. "o=novell").
- Click "OK".
- Click "Close" at the bottom.
- Log out and test Virtual Office using the same URL specified in step 1.