Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 7
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2)
Novell GroupWise 7 Support Pack 3
Scheduled maintenance log is not sent to the email address specified in the CC list.
Fixed in GroupWise 7 Support Pack 4. At the time of writing this TID, GroupWise 7 Support Pack 4 was not publicly released. If the fix is needed before it is released, please contact Novell Technical Services.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Launch ConsoleOne.
- Connect to GroupWise Domain.
- Select the Post office.
- Select the Post office Agent.
- Go to POA properties.
- Go to Groupwise Identification -> Scheduled Events.
- Select the Default POA Disk Check Event.
- Click on Edit.
- From Action Select Default POA Disk Check.
- Click Edit.
- Under Log option provide log file name and select Verbose logging.
- Go to Result Tab
- Type any valid user email in CC: field.
Note : This is not working only with Carbon Copy "CC", for events scheduled using ConsoleOne. However, the same works for stand alone GWCHECK