Novell ZENworks 7 Handheld Management - ZHM7
Create a ZHM Application object that distributes files using wildcards, for example source = c:\files\*.* and include subdirectories.
When the files in the source directory change, those changes will not automatically redistribute to the device until the application object is modified. Files that are present on the first synchronization always copy, but subsequent files which are added to the root or subdirectories don't copy on subsequent synchronization attempts.
To force a single resync, after making changes to the source files, use ConsoleOne to modify the Application object:
- Application Object Properties, Files,Edit, OK, Apply.
- Close the Application Object Property Dialog Box.
- Perform "Scan Now " on the Handheld Service Object.
- Perform a Resend ( press the "Resend " button on the Application Object Property Dialog Box's Application Status tab ).
- "Connect Now " from the ZENWorks client on the device to get the device synched with the Updates
To schedual automatic resync's, check "Enable automatic updates " on the Schedule tab of Application Object Property Dialog Box to set the schedule for automatic updates of the Application object on a daily basis at a specified time.