Novell GroupWise 7
Novell NetWare 6.5
Novell NetWare 6
Error Initializing POA (da0d)
POA does not load
Can't load POA
Logger screen displays error initalizing POA
1. Browse the Post Office folder.
2. Check if a file called "wpcsout" exists with no file extension.
3. Rename or delete the file.
4. Start the POA on the server and it will load successfully
This error occurs because the POA is attempting to create its queues (wpcsin and wpcsout) but a file by that name exists which it cannot over-write. Generally, a failed launch of the POA is what causes the file to be created in the first place.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Rename the wpcsin and wpcsout folders in the post office directory.
2. Create a file in wpcsout with no file extension.
3. Now the POA won't load and the error will either be displayed on the Logger or the POA screen