If the default database file size is greater than 2 MB the ZENworks Endpoint Security Management's Single Server install will fail when trying to create the STDSDB database.To avoid this problem please make sure the default database file size is 2MB.To check this please do the following:
- Open the Microsoft SQL Server Management Console
- Expand out databases and system databases, right click the model database and go to properties.
- Click files in the left hand pane and make sure the initial size is 2MB.
If the initial Size is 3MB or higher please do the following:
- Right click the model database and select Tasks\Shrink\Database
- Leave everything at its defaults in the Shrink database dialog box and click OK
- Recheck the initial size and it should show 2MB.
- Attempt server installation