Novell GroupWise 7 Support Pack 1
Reply message is blank when a users View is set to HTML and replying to a delegated message that is in Plain Text.
Workaround is to reply with the default view set to Plain Text.
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Have three users, USERA , USERB, and USERC
2. Have USERA create a Plain Text Message in GroupWise and send it to USERB that has a rule to Delegate to USERC.
3. Have USERC Default Compose View & Font set to HTML.
4. Have USERC do a reply to the message sent in Plain Text with "Include Message received from sent" checked
5. You will see that the the body of the message is missing when in HTML format. If the view are in Plain Text the body of the message is seen.