If the NAL Workstation Browser is installed on Windows 98 (by loading the myapps.html page) without the full agent, then errors might be seen when upgrading to a later version of the NAL Workstation Browser, such as "ncred9x.dll cannot be loaded" before logging in.
Fixed in ZENworks 7 Desktop Management Service Pack 1 Interim Release 3a, available at https://download.novell.com
- Uninstall NetIdentity from the Add/Remove programs
- Open a DOS box and type these commands
- cd"\program files\novell\zenworks"
- \win98\system\regsvr32 /u axnalserver.dll
- Launch MyApps.html from the server again
- NetIdentity is installed again properly